Accidents can happen anywhere, outside or inside the house, but in your day to day dealing with danger is part of your job, these tips are for you:
* Wear a brightly colored vest, helmet, and personal protective equipment as appropriate.
* It is essential to know the location of heavy machinery and where it is headed. Let surprise may cost you dearly.
* Stay out of blind spots of the team, ie not be placed around the machine in motion. It is advisable to let the machine operator that you're approaching.
* Avoid talking with the operator unnecessarily heavy machinery. Carelessness can be fatal.
* If you communicate with the operator it is very necessary, learn to use standard hand signals.
* Stay away from the ramps
* Be careful with spoons or other accessories that can be moved with the hydraulic pressure.